Home Price Appreciation Forecast Questions continue to come up about where home prices will head throughout the rest of this year, as well as where they may be going over the few years.
TEN TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL OPEN HOUSE
3. Remove family photos.
4. Neutralize odors.
5. Make repairs. Buyers are looking for the imperfections in your home, so now's the time to fix that leaky faucet or slow-running drain, replace broken window panes and replace burned out light bulbs.
7. Set the table. (DON'T DO THIS ONE!)
8. Enhance curb appeal. Trim your lawn, weed your beds and prune your shrubs.
9. Organize cabinets and drawers. Storage space is a vital selling point of any property.
10. Leave. Buyers will feel more comfortable asking questions of your agent if you're not hovering in the background.
Latest Blog Posts
Having a Professional on Your Side Makes All the Difference! In today’s fast-paced world where answers are a Google search away, there are some who may wonder what the benefits of