Home Price Appreciation Forecast Questions continue to come up about where home prices will head throughout the rest of this year, as well as where they may be going over the few years.
Preparing For An Open House
What room is the most important to prepare for an open house? The BATHROOMS! Preparing your house for and open house.
1. clean everything. Make sure there are no rings in the tub or toilet, clean mirrors.
2. hide your toiletries. That means toothbrushes, make up, hair products, bottles, all under the sink. Bring out your spa type soaps and lotions.
3. Remove prescription drugs.
4. make the closet organized, think spa bathroom.
5. My personal favorite tip: keep the toilet seat down
6. Fix any drips.
7. Make it bright,
8. Remove your reading materials.
9. Add fresh flowers
10. Stage the tub, flameless candles, favorite book and stack of towels.
11. upgrade your towels. Nice an fluffy with a pop of color, fold them in three parts so no edges show.
Seems pretty basic, but buyers like clean move in condition homes and the bathroom
Latest Blog Posts
Having a Professional on Your Side Makes All the Difference! In today’s fast-paced world where answers are a Google search away, there are some who may wonder what the benefits of