Home Price Appreciation Forecast Questions continue to come up about where home prices will head throughout the rest of this year, as well as where they may be going over the few years.
Josh Temples 10 Remodeling Dos And Donts
1. Don't remove things from your house you don't recognize -- it may be important.
2. Do allow for waste or error when buying material -- always get an extra 10 percent.
3. Do be prepared for what's behind the drywall or plaster.
4. Don't mess with structural framing without an engineer.
5. Don't believe that hard work will make up for knowing what you're doing.
6. Don't stop a project mid-way.
7. Don't put holes in the roof, plumbing lines, electrical wiring or gas lines.
8. Do know how to properly use the tools needed for the project.
9. Do realize that a home remodeling project always costs more than you think it will.
10. Do, unfortunately, say goodbye to football games, concerts and road trips for at least a month.For more great ideas on staging or getting your home ready for sale, please give me a call. I can provide you insight and services that no one else offers. This is the perfect time to make the decision to sell or stay. Don't wait! Call now.
Latest Blog Posts
Having a Professional on Your Side Makes All the Difference! In today’s fast-paced world where answers are a Google search away, there are some who may wonder what the benefits of